Pavilion Pediatrics billing staff is happy to help with any questions or payments regarding your account. They are available regular business days between 8:30am and 5:00pm.
Pay My Bill
To pay your bill online click here
Insurance and Balances Due
- Please be prepared to have your current insurance information when you visit our office.
- Remember to call your benefits office to add your newborn.
- You should always check with your insurance company to make sure you have covered benefits for our services, as we do not participate in all insurance plans.
- We currently DO NOT participate with any Federal or State funded Medicare, Medical Assistance, and/or insurance MCO Plans, such as: Amerigroup, Diamond Plan, Maryland Physicians Care, Priority Partners, Riverside or United Healthcare Community Plan. We participate with most Private Insurance Plans in our area utilizing Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue shield, Carefirst, Cigna, Coventry, Johns Hopkins Health Plan and United Healthcare Network. Please note that we DO NOT participate with United HealthCare’s Optimum Choice HMO.
- We cannot guarantee your insurance benefits, and payments for services rendered are your responsibility.
Please be prepared to pay any copays, deductibles and/or other amounts due by you. Failure to pay any amounts due will affect your ability to schedule future appointments and/or have forms completed. For your convenience, you may pay by VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CHECK, CASH AT THE OFFICE, OR ONLINE VIA OUR SECURE PAYMENT PORTAL AT https://pay.instamed.com/pavilion.pediatrics1. Please call us if any questions.
Affordable Care Act
Please contact our billing office at (410) 321-4411 if you have or are working with insurance coverage through the Affordable Care Act. If your children are assigned to State Medical Assistance, Amerigroup, Diamond Plan, Maryland Physicians Care, Priority Partners, Riverside, United HealthCare Community Plan or another State and/or Federal funded Plan, please note that we do not participate with these plans.