New Pediatric Patients
This section is currently under construction and will be available soon.
Looking to become a New Patient?
If you are interested in looking at our Practice for your pediatric care needs, please contact our office at 410-583-2955 for physician availability and additional information.
New Patient information for existing New Patients:
Welcome to Pavilion Pediatrics. We are happy that you have chosen us to provide your pediatric care needs. Please click on the link to see our office policies. These policies are important for both you and us and help us maintain a mutual understanding of how things are handled, and enable us to maintain a smooth workflow to meet your needs. If you have questions regarding our office policies, please feel free to ask our staff or ask to speak with our Administrator.
The care of your child(ren) is our primary concern, and we appreciate your assistance in helping us meet their needs by complying with a few important items.
First, it is very important that we provide continuous care for your family. To help us ensure this, we need you to:
- Please ask your previous doctor(s) to forward copies of all medical records to our office. Please note that you may be required to sign and authorization to release the records, and there may be a charge for you to have these records copied and sent, as medical records and their handling are governed by Federal and State Law. State Law dictates the fees associated with copying and sending records.
- If you have not already done so, please contact our office to schedule an initial physical examination. If you would like to schedule a new patient or prenatal physician interview prior to transferring your records, we will be glad to set aside 30 minutes for this visit. There is a charge of $40.00 for this which is due when you check in for your appointment.
- Please be prepared to have your current insurance information when you visit our office. You should always check with your insurance company to make sure that you have covered benefits for our services, as we do not participate in all insurance plans. We currently DO NOT participate with any Federal or State funded Medicare, Medical Assistance, and/or Insurance MCO Plans, such as: Amerigroup, Diamond Plan, Maryland Physicians Care, Priority Partners, Riverside or United HealthCare Community Plan. We participate with most Private Insurance Plans in our area utilizing Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CareFirst, Cigna, Coventry, Johns Hopkins Health Plan and United HealthCare networks. Please note that we DO NOT participate with United HealthCare’s Optimum Choice HMO. We cannot guarantee your insurance benefits, and payments for services rendered are your responsibility. Please be prepared to pay any copays, deductibles and/or other amounts due by you.
- Please click here for our complete Policies packet.
We thank you for your attention and cooperation with these items and look forward to working with you in the care of your children!
-The Pavilion Pediatrics Team
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
- Forms Parent Questionaire - click here
- Maryland State Medication Administration Authorization Form .- click here
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.