The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is now available in our office by appointment for 6 months of age and older. Please note, our office received a limited supply of vaccines so we are unable to vaccinate parents at this time. Please call our office to schedule.
For the latest update click here as some information may be outdated.
- COVID Vaccine Now Available November 2023
- COVID Bivalent Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine 6 months through 5 years of age
- COVID February 2022 Office Update
- Pavilion Pediatrics Winter Newsletter January 2022 COVID Updates
- Town Hall Zoom Recording COVID-19 Vaccine December 22, 2020
Telemedicine Visit Information
Our goal is to keep all of our patients, families and staff healthy throughout this pandemic.
In an effort to stay connected with families and remain attentive to your children's health and well-being in this challenging time, we have implemented Telemedicine visits. It is obviously not ideal but under the circumstances we think it gives us a chance to connect and check in about health and well-being of your child. We offer Telemedicine visits for all non-vaccine related well visits as well as sick visits, consults, follow ups and more.
We are offing Doxy.Me for all Telemedicine visits, please call our office and our front desk will be happy to set up a Telemedicine visit with you.
For Telemedicine Well Visits we are asking, if possible, to have the following information available for us:
- A list of current medications.
- Any new medical conditions.
- A list of any questions you may have.
- Pulse Click here for instructions
- Head Circumference (Infants and children ages 2 years and younger) Click here for instructions
- PHQ-9 (13 years and older) Please complete prior to your scheduled Telemedicine visit through our Phreesia Pre-registration link.
Flu Vaccine 2023 - 2024
Pavilion Pediatrics recommends that all children 6 months and older get this year's flu vaccine.
We are offering in office appointments for Flu Vaccines for both patients and parents/guardians of Pavilion Pediatrics. Please call our office to schedule your Flu Vaccine appointment at (410)583-2955.
Flu Vaccines can also be given during in office well visits. Please let our staff know you would like to receive the Flu Vaccine when you arrive for your appointment.
- September 2023
- September 2022
- June 2022
- January 2022
- September 2021
- April 2020
- February 2020
- July 2019
- February 2019
- September 2018
- May 2018
- January 2018
Our Office is CLOSED for the following Holidays
- New Years Eve at Noon: December 31st when it falls on a regular business day.
- New Years Day: January 1st when it falls on a regular business day, the Friday before when it falls on Saturday, or the Monday after when it falls on Sunday.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: the 3rd Monday in January.
- Memorial Day: the last Monday in May.
- Juneteenth: June 19th
- 4th of July: July 4th when it falls on a regular business day, the Friday before when it falls on Saturday, or the Monday after when it falls on Sunday.
- Labor Day: the 1st Monday in September.
- Thanksgiving Day: the 4th Thursday in November.
- Day After Thanksgiving: the 4th Friday in November. We will be open our normal Saturday hours.
- Christmas Eve at Noon: December 24th when it falls on a regular business day.
- Christmas Day: December 25th when it falls on a regular business day, the Friday before when it falls on Saturday, or the Monday after when it falls on Sunday.
We also close at Noon around the 2nd Tuesday of December to allow our staff to get together for our annual office Holiday gathering. We will post the actual date annually.