Welcome to Our Practice
At Pavilion Pediatrics we consider our patients to be our extended family. Our goal is for every parent to feel that we are caring for their child with the same compassion as we care for our own. We have been a part of the Baltimore community for over 45 years, originally founded by Dr. Lawrence Pakula. We provide comprehensive, up-to-date medical care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults. We closely monitor your child's development, and provide extensive guidance to you as your child grows and matures. We are affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital and Greater Baltimore Medical Center.
Our practice consists of five board certified pediatricians, along with our certified registered nurse practitioners who provide routine well exams and sick care for our patients. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate, quality medical care for all of our patients. Our physicians also enjoy their role as educators and participate in the education of medical students and pediatric residents who are completing their training at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
With our commitment to compassionate comprehensive care we offer:
- Routine Well Child Exams
- newborns up to 36 months
- annual physicals
- sports physicals
- camp physicals
- school physicals
- other medical clearance or physicals needed
- Same Day Scheduled Sick Appointments
- Saturday Scheduled Sick Appointments for same day visits
- Walk-In Quick Sick Hour for our Established Patients on Mondays-Fridays from 7:30am-8:15am for new minor illnesses that have developed overnight and need to be assessed. Click Here for our full Quick Sick Policy.
- Parent/Child Consultations
- After Hours, Weekends and Holidays you should call 911 if you have an urgent or emergent care need.
- If your need is a medical management question that cannot wait until our next business day, we offer an On-Call Provider to help you. Our On-Call Provider may be paged by calling our answering service at 410-955-4331. Click Here for our full After Hours, Weekends and Holidays Policy
Notice of Privacy Practices
The Notice of Privacy Practices outlines Your Rights and Our Responsibilities as required under the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA). You may request and receive a paper copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices or click here for an electronic copy which you may print for your records.